Aspen Kitchens staff and contractors strive to offer A+ service on all aspects of interior design and remodel process around Colorado Springs. From the initial interior design appointment to the final remodel walk through, we are there to support you through the entire remodel process. We offer both the retail sale of products as well as taking your design to full completion with our “in house” General Contractor service. Either way, we are here to answer all your interior design questions and concerns. Please see the details below on the design and remodel services we offer.
– Our design staff is a well rounded group of individuals with specific knowledge and a keen eye for interior design in Colorado Springs. We keep up with the latest styles and trends. Our team is made up of graduates with backgrounds in interior design and architecture. When you meet with our team, you are sure to find your dream design is just a conversation away. We will assist in layout and design of any space in your home, meeting your needs, and combining style with function to fit your lifestyle.
– Our project manager will help determine the time line from start to finish dates. We have extensive experience in creating a working schedule and are able to accomplish the project in the time line given. When using our service you will receive a calendar of the entire project and will be able to see when and what is being completed.
– On our “Products” page you can see a large variety of products that we offer to complete your home project. We are up to date on trends and tech savvy products available on the market today. Stop by and see all that we have to offer. Our beautiful design options are specifically tailored to your needs and our competitive pricing on all of our products are here to ensure a wonderful and satisfying remodel project of any size.
Licensed General Contractor in Colorado Springs
– Andrew Kranz is a General Contractor with a “C” license for Aspen Kitchens. He has many years of experience in kitchens, baths, and interior remodeling. We enlist licensed and insured tradesmen with many years of experience, great knowledge, and understanding in their respective trades. All of our tradesmen know what is expected and perform to the highest of Aspen Kitchens standards. We have a personal relationship with all of our trade professionals and will keep your whole remodel project within our family of professional tradesmen.
– It is imperative to have support and answers to questions when you need it. You have complete access to your project manager at all times. His role is to be the liaison between all parties involved in your project, from tradesmen to designer, he is there to keep everyone on task and ensure that your questions and concerns are being addressed.