Remodeling Your Bathroom With in a Budget
Bathrooms are one of the most expensive rooms in the house to remodel, If paying for new vanities, countertops or bathtub falls outside of your budget, there are other remodel ideas to make your space beautiful and attractive without costing a fortune. Aspen Kitchens Inc. is here to help! Below are some great tips for taking on a Bathroom Remodel without breaking the bank.
- Fresh Paint- A fresh coat of paint can refresh the look of your bathroom. Paint is the cheapest way to update any room. You should choose your colors for painting carefully. Always use light colors like cream colors and ice blues, as they are bright and reflective and they can make your room look bigger and brighter. Try not to use dark colors as they can absorb light and make the room look smaller. Try to paint a horizontal stripe around the room as it will cause the eye to see the room as wider than actually is. If your bathroom has low ceilings then you can make the walls appear taller by extending wall paint onto the ceiling. The designers at Aspen understand these elements.
- Change Mirrors- Mirrors are not only practical necessities but they also create an illusion of more light and space in a small bathroom. Changing your tired and dirty mirrors with a new one will bring new style elements into your bathroom space. Make sure that the mirrors you are buying are matching with your bathroom style perfectly.
- Fixtures- You may see the fixtures in your bathroom as a small thing, but small fixture repairs can have a big impact on the overall look of your bathroom.
Some Other Things to Consider
- Install new lighting over the vanity and in the ceiling. Don’t use fluorescent lights as they can be harsh.
- Apply a fresh coat of paint to your old and worn out bathtub to give it a new and fresh look.
Aspen Kitchens Inc. understands personal preferences and styles. The team of professional designers will sit down with you to discuss your style and vision, and help to find the best approach to completing the task. Whether it’s a small job, or a large and time consuming task, Aspen Kitchens is dedicated to meeting your remodeling needs. The contractors are licensed and insured, and deliver quality results. You can call today to schedule a consultation, or get a quote.